Skip to content
Hepatitis disease : Introduction and types of hepatitis
Hepatitis disease :-
- Hepatitis disease is also known as inflammation of the liver and viral hepatitis means there is a particular virus that is causing your liver to inflame.
Introduction hepatitis disease :-
- Liver is most sensitive part of our human body.
- Liver is present in the upper right quadrant of the abdomen.
- There are different functions of liver such as cleans the blood, regulates to hormones and helps with blood clotting.
- Also produce important proteins and bile.
- Maintain blood sugar levels in the human body.
- Autoimmune hepatitis disaese is a diseases that appear when human body produce against your liver tissue.
Types of viral hepatitis disease:-
- Viral hepatitis disease classified in five types.
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis D
- Hepatitis E
Hepatitis A :-
- Hepatitis type A virus belongs to the picornaviridae.
- Hepatitis infection is caused by the Hepatitis A virus (HAV).
- Hepatitis A virus is normally transmitted by consuming food or contaminated water by faces from a person infected with hepatitis A virus.
Hepatitis B :-
- Hepatitis type B virus belongs to the hepadnaviridae.
- Hepatitis B virus transmitted by infectious body fluids such as vaginal secretions or semen and blood.
- Also transmitted by reuse of injection drug, having sex with an infected partner.
- Sharing razor blades are also big reason of infection.
- 350 million peoples are lived with this chronic disease.
Hepatitis C :-
- Hepatitis C virus is belongs to the flaviviridae.
- Virus of hepatitis C is transmitted through direct contact with infected body fluids.
- Normally infection comes through reuse of injection drug and sexual contact.
- Hepatitis C is also known as blood-borne disease.
Hepatitis D :-
- Hepatitis D virus is belongs to the viroids.
- Hepatitis D is also known as Delta hepatitis.
- Virus of this virus is transmitted through conjunction with hepatitis B infection.
- Hepatitis D virus have required hepatitis B virus for the infection.
Hepatitis E :-
- Hepatitis E is one type of water-borne diseases.
- Hepatitis E disease is normally caused by the hepatitis E virus (HEV).
- This virus is normally found in the contaminated water.
- Hepatitis E disease is most common diseases in united state of America (USA).